In compliance with the requirements of the Every Students Succeeds Act (ESSA) the Jones County School System informs parents that you may request information about the professional qualifications of your student’s teacher(s). The following information may be requested:
- Whether the student's teacher-
- has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which State qualifications or licensing criteria have been waived; and
- is teaching in the field of discipline of the certification of the teacher.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning your child’s teacher’s and/or paraprofessional's qualifications, please contact the principal of the school at:
DFES-Mrs. Leigh Ann Knowles (478-986-2023)
GES-Mrs. Leslie Poythress (478-986-6295)
TWES-Mr. Lance Rackley (478-986-2222)
WES-Mrs. Teresa McCuen (478-742-5959)
CRMS-Mr. Chip Lundy (478-743-5182)
GSMS-Mr. Wes Cavender (478-986-2090)
JCHS-Mrs. Mary Frances Stewart (478-986-5444)